Hand-made in the USA, your University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (UMHB) Double Diploma Frame exceeds Library of Congress standards for document preservation to preserve the memory of your graduation and the prestige of your hard earned University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (UMHB) diploma.
- Walnut frame from the Larson-Juhl Ascot collection of fine art moldings.
- Environmentally conscious construction and packaging. Your purchase helps support the Global ReLeaf Forest Foundation.
- Approximate outer dimensions are 21 x 28 inches, but will vary based on your diploma size and orientation. Image is for illustration only.
- Acid-free Crescent UltraSuede mat with recessed, embossed UMHB seal and name line over acid-free gold mat.
- When selecting different document sizes, the larger item will be on the bottom.
- All hardware required for hanging your frame is included, along with acid-free fasteners and simple instructions for inserting your diploma.
- Exceeds Library of Congress standards for document preservation.
- Hand-made in the USA by experienced custom picture framers. Wordyisms is a member of the Professional Picture Framers Association.
- Shatter resistant Acrylite acrylic is safer and lighter than glass. It filters 65% of UV rays (which can cause documents to fade) while comparable glass filters only 45%. An upgrade to 98% UV filtering acrylic is available for hanging in brightly lit areas.