Hand-made in the USA, your Stephen F. Austin State University (SFA) Diploma Frame with School Medallion exceeds Library of Congress standards for document preservation to preserve the memory of your graduation and the prestige of your hard earned Stephen F. Austin State University (SFA) diploma.
- Gloss mahogany diploma frame from the Studio molding Honors Collection.
- Approximate outer dimensions are 20.75 x 22 inches, but will vary based on your diploma size and orientation. Image is for illustration only.
- Double matted with conservation grade Crescent carbon black UltraSuede mat over Crescent gold mat. Both mats are acid and lignin free to ensure preservation of your document. A recessed, bevel-cut opening in the mat displays the custom minted SFA medallion.
- Exceeds U.S. Library of Congress standards for document preservation.
- Environmentally conscious construction and packaging. Your purchase helps support the Global ReLeaf Forest Foundation.
- Acid-free fasteners are included with every frame along with simple instructions for inserting your diploma. No tools are required.
- Hand made in the USA by experienced custom picture framers.
- Shatter resistant Acrylite acrylic is safer and lighter than glass. It filters 65% of UV rays (which can cause documents to fade) while comparable glass filters only 45%. An upgrade to 98% UV filtering acrylic is available for hanging in brightly lit areas.