Hand-made in the USA, your Stephen F. Austin Diploma Frame with Black Suede Mat exceeds Library of Congress standards for document preservation to preserve the memory of your graduation and the prestige of your hard earned Stephen F. Austin State University (SFA) diploma.
- Gloss mahogany frame from the Studio Moulding Honors Collection.
- Approximate outer dimensions are 20.75 x 22 inches, but will vary based on your diploma size and orientation. Image is for illustration only.
- Acid-free Crescent black suede mat with embossed SFA name line over acid-free Crescent gold under mat.
- This product is officially licensed and a portion of the proceeds are returned to Stephen F. Austin State University.
- Acid-free corner pockets are included with every frame along with simple instructions for inserting your diploma. No tools are required.
- Exceeds Library of Congress standards for document preservation.
- Environmentally conscious construction and packaging. Your purchase helps support the Global ReLeaf Forest Foundation.
- Hand made in the USA by experienced custom picture framers. Wordyisms is a member of the Professional Picture Framers Association.
- Shatter resistant Acrylite acrylic is safer and lighter than glass. It filters 65% of UV rays (which can cause documents to fade) while comparable glass filters only 45%. An upgrade to 98% UV filtering acrylic is available for hanging in brightly lit areas.