Hand-made in the USA, your Bethune-Cookman University Mahogany Diploma Frame exceeds Library of Congress standards for document preservation to preserve the memory of your graduation and the prestige of your hard earned Bethune-Cookman University diploma.
- Gloss mahogany frame with gold accents from the Studio Moulding honors collection.
- Approximate outer dimensions are 21 x 21 inches, but will vary based on your diploma size and orientation. Image is for illustration only.
- Double matted with conservation grade Crescent carbon black UltraSuede mat over Crescent gold mat. Both mats are acid and lignin free to ensure preservation of your document. A recessed, bevel-cut opening in the mat displays the embossed school name in gold.
- Exceeds U.S. Library of Congress standards for document preservation.
- Environmentally conscious construction and packaging. Your purchase helps support the Global ReLeaf Forest Foundation.
- Acid-free fasteners are included with every frame along with simple instructions for inserting your diploma. No tools are required.
- Hand made in the USA by experienced custom picture framers. Wordyisms is a member of the Professional Picture Framers Association.
- Shatter resistant Acrylite acrylic is safer and lighter than glass. It filters 65% of UV rays (which can cause documents to fade) while comparable glass filters only 45%. An upgrade to 98% UV filtering acrylic is available for hanging in brightly lit areas.