Hand-made in the USA, your Amberton University Diploma Frame in Black Suede exceeds Library of Congress standards for document preservation to preserve the memory of your graduation and the prestige of your hard earned Amberton University (AU) diploma.
- Satin black frame with braided accent from Studio Molding.
- Environmentally conscious construction and packaging. Your purchase helps support the Global ReLeaf Forest Foundation.
- This product is officially licensed and a portion of the proceeds are returned to Amberton University.
- Approximate outer dimensions are 19 x 22 inches, but will vary based on your diploma size and orientation. Image is for illustration only.
- Acid-free Crescent carbon black suede mat with embossed Amberton logo over acid-free silver mat.
- All hardware required for hanging your frame is included, along with acid-free fasteners and simple instructions for inserting your diploma. No tools are required.
- Exceeds Library of Congress standards for document preservation.
- Hand-made one at a time in the USA by experienced custom picture framers. Wordyisms is a member of the Professional Picture Framers Association.
- Shatter resistant Acrylite acrylic is safer and lighter than glass. It filters 65% of UV rays (which can cause documents to fade) while comparable glass filters only 45%. An upgrade to 99% UV filtering UF5 acrylic is available for hanging in brightly lit areas.