Hand-made in the USA, your Diploma Frame with Licensed Rose-Hulman Campus Lithograph exceeds Library of Congress standards for document preservation to preserve the memory of your graduation and the prestige of your hard earned Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology diploma.
- The officially licensed Campus Images art print is a limited edition 14 x 10 lithograph on archival quality paper. Actual lithograph does not have a watermark.
- Premium 2.25 inch wide burl frame from Larson-Juhl hardwoods
- Double matted with conservation grade Crescent UltraSuede mat over Crescent black mat. Both mats are acid and lignin free to ensure preservation of your document
- Exceeds U.S. Library of Congress standards for document preservation
- Approximate outer dimensions are 21½ inches wide by 27 inches tall, but will vary based upon your document size and orientation. Image is for illustration only
- Environmentally conscious construction and packaging. Your purchase helps support the Global ReLeaf Forest Foundation
- Everything you need to insert your document and hang the frame is included
- Hand made in the USA by experienced custom picture framers. Wordyisms is a member of the Professional Picture Framers Association
- Shatter resistant Acrylite acrylic is safer and lighter than glass. It filters 65% of UV rays (which can cause documents to fade) while comparable glass filters only 45%. An upgrade to 98% UV filtering acrylic is available for hanging in brightly lit areas