Texas A&M Diploma Frame with Maroon Suede Mat & Gold Embossing
- Burl finish diploma frame from the Larson-Juhl Vienna Collection of fine art moldings.
- Approximate outer dimensions are 18.5 x 21.5 inches, but will vary based on your diploma size and orientation. Image is for illustration only.
- Acid-free Crescent Bordeaux maroon suede mat embossed with gold "Texas A&M University" over acid-free gold under mat.
- This product is officially licensed and a portion of the proceeds are returned to Texas A&M.
- Acid-free corner pockets are included with every frame along with simple instructions for inserting your diploma. No tools are required.
- Exceeds Library of Congress standards for document preservation.
- Environmentally conscious construction and packaging. Your purchase helps support the Global ReLeaf Forest Foundation which has planted over 250,000 trees.
- Hand made in the USA by experienced custom picture framers. Wordyisms is a member of the Professional Picture Framers Association.
- Shatter resistant Optix acrylic is safer and lighter than glass. It filters 80% of UV rays (which can cause documents to fade) while comparable glass filters only 45%. An upgrade to 99% UV filtering UF5 acrylic is available for hanging in brightly lit areas.